Friday, February 17, 2012

Ravioli! What I learnt this week #6

Ok, so anyone that knows me understands that I'm not big on cooking....why waste time slaving over a hot stove!! all that preparation, slicing and dicing, saute-ing and stewing...Boring! then, after all that nonsense you have to wash all the dishes....DOUBLE BORING!
But I'm starting to worry that if I keep treading down this frozen pizza, sandwich and shapes lined path I might well be dead soon. I am also getting a little weary of being mocked by my nearest and dearest for having eating habits that apparently resemble that of a 50 year old bachelor..eep

So, it's time to add a few more dishes to my repertoire!

This week I had the pleasure of going on a lil' holiday to visit my BFF, and she is a great cook!
She taught me how to make ravioli....Fun Town!!



Making the dough was super easy, its just flour, egg and a bit of oil....blend blend blend, kneed kneed kneed! then it was the fun part of rollering it out till it was perfect.



The filling was spinach, ricotta, nutmeg, salt and pepper.



Gettin' all that pesky air out!



Wheel time! this was the funnest!



Look how pretty and fancy!



Ta-da! amazing huh....it was 1 billion percent delicious too.

Big thanks to Pate-Face for teaching me how to make it (and for taking the photos)
Fun town and Tasty town all rolled into one. And this it what I learnt this week.

No comments: