Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spray painted bottles! what I learnt this week #3

Well I don't know if spray paint is something you can "learn" but this week I sure learnt that it's a super fun, super speedy way to do a spot o' crafting.
I saw this post on the Colourful Living Project blog and found it utterly charming, so I thought I'd give it a go.

What I used...
Rekorderlig cider bottles! because a: delicious and b: they have a great shape.
Matte white spray paint! because sometimes you just don't want shiny things.
Paper! I liked the colour of the bottles so I thought it would be nice to do some stencils, juxtaposition and all that jazz!



To do the stencils I put a bit of water on the paper so it would stick in place...but be warned, time is of the essence! if you let it dry out too much all your pretty paper shapes will fall off. I would recommend doing one bottle at a time.

Yay! I think I'm gonna spray paint everything now! and this is what I learnt this week!

No comments: