Saturday, January 8, 2011

Summer Reading!

OH OH... the secret is out.....I love 80's teen romance novels!
They are so innocent (ooooh vicky and scott were totally holding hands....ohhhh)
and the covers just kill me. Just look at some of these outfits :)


it's the font of popularity summer that i like the best....the girl looks like a goody goody
my first summer love is this ensemble....tres resort....and she digs the white jeans just like meeee.
oh summer breezes....naturally the best way to offset that killer hat is to accessories with a coil of rope...genius!


i love how shifty eyed and creepy the guy in love times two is.
ten-boy summer sounds like a great plan huh? as is a jaunty lavender sweater tied around the neck!! love it
summer dreams in a red and white stripe sweater...yes please!

and these ones are my favourites

hey good looking!! way to work that triple denim and hard hat combo.
this girl would have no trouble getting secret admirers...this outfit is dynamite!!
the love hunt....you are ridiculous....that is all

What fun....I have many many more in the shop....come have a look some time :)

1 comment:

Lectionary Singer (Natalie Sims) said...

Wow... Popularity Summer was one of my favourite books when I was a gal... as soon as I saw the cover I remembered it!