Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ties and Boots



Lately I've been enjoying a dash of man-style dressing. I put this down to two things.
1: When I'm working I find wearing a tie makes me even more productive and executive-ish
2: I have some very handsome, sharply dressed friends who really know how to wear a good suit! and how can I not get inspired by that??!



In other news........Around this time every year my mum phones me up and says
"Julia darling! I just wanted to let you know I put some money in your account so you can buy some new boots for winter"
isn't she just the greatest!



I got these from Novo. They were only $80 and they are super comfy! They are a bit different from my usual style, but they spoke to me and I absolutely love them.....thanks new boots....and thanks Ma :)

4 comments:

harbourmaster said...

Your mum rules! I think a sneaky link to this post in an email to my parents is in order ;)

I love ties, but I just can't wear them. I think you need to be long and slender like you to pull them off!

Poppet said...

haha yes my mum does rule! also a sneaky link is a good idea....and maybe a bit of "but mum all the other girls get boot money from there parents!!" would be useful.

esme and the lane way said...

I love the tie, you look great! :)

rüya tabirleri said...

Your mum rules! I think a sneaky link to this post in an email to my parents is in order ;)