Sunday, March 7, 2010

So many short shorts!

I have been a busy lady lately! busy making lots of lovely new clothes for the shop.



There is 3 more blue dresses (this is the last of the fabric so get in quick) And lots of cute shorty shorts, in different colours too :)



I redrafted my shorts pattern to have nice deep front pockets....yay for pockets.



This vintage floral fabric looks adorable :)



And last but not least....yellow shorts with button detail!
I have been also busy toiling on other projects....but that is a secret for another time :)

4 comments:

Ebony said...

You must start an online shop. I would buy everything you make! These look so sweet :)

Teenysparkles said...

I absolutely agree with ebony, online please! I'm going to HAVE to get a melbourn-ite friend of mine to go in and purchase for me.

sinnlighet said...

Yes yes yes, your blog is just soooo wonderful and gives me a lot of energy!

A footprint from Sweden by Agneta

Poppet said...

Ebony: Excellent! I am right now working on a little online shop...hopefully not long now!!

Teenysparkles: online shopping soon...i promiss :)

Sinnlighet: thanks very much...i always get excited to know i have such far away readers!