Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Poppet in Print

The other day I picked up Bark Mag, which is a new magazine made in Melbourne. It is all about the art, music, fashion and good things happening in this fine city.......and I was in it!





Click to get a bigger version if you wanna read it! note...the red circling around text is a thing they do in this magazine....I didn't feel the need to highlight specific phrases about myself :) haha

Also....this is from last year....from the fantastic Peppermint magazine.



Phoebe...aka Lady Melbourne, chose Poppet as the setting for her photo shoot, and also chose to wear a Poppet signature handmade dress....and boy did she look cute in it!

That's all for now folks! I gotta get back to work



4 comments:

trishhunterfinds said...

Oooh how incredibly fantastic! The article looks so fun and exciting!
Congrats :)

harbourmaster said...

That's awesome Jules! And your little animals are soooooo cute. You're right, Phoebe looks adorable in that dress, I want one too, MUST come visit your shop STAT.

Teenysparkles said...

i really have to get my butt over to Melbourne.

Polka Dot Rabbit said...

oh wow, what a beautiful article! I'm adoring that gorgeous dress....