Sunday, December 20, 2009

My new hat



Well it has finally happened, I have found the perfect black vintage hat! and it even fits my noggin, yay! I think it's safe to say that this changes everything. I feel like my life will be 110% more awesome in this hat :)
I kinda wish I was living in the 20's, a strong independent woman studying great literary works and fighting for women's rights by day, and by night driving boys wild with my outer sight charleston-ing on the dance floor....but that's just my imagination getting the better of me again, I don't even know how to Charleston....I should learn, it might come in handy one day!



This is the outfit I wore yesterday...the socks are above the knee 2 tone and I love them (they were only $8 at the clear-it Allanah Hill outlet on Brunswick street)

So that's my new hat, Huzzah!

6 comments:

lettyrburrage said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan L (lily40au) said...

Very very cute.

Poppet said...

hi, the comment that i deleted was spam....don't worry mum, no-one was mean to me!

susan: thanks :)

Stomper Girl said...

Gorgeous hat, Jules. I can show you how to Charleston! You might already have done some in the Shim-sham 2. Miss Caroline :)

found you via Circa.

Poppet said...

miss caroline! yay, the shim sham 2 still fools me, just when i think i know whats coming next...bam! it's something different....a bit of charston action would be swell though...sorry i missed the last few classes, things have been hectic at poppet HQ....see you in the new year!

Alicia - Sea Of Ghosts said...

That hat is seriously lovely! Great find xxx