Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Inside Poppet

Hey Folks! I thought I would give you all a peek inside the Poppet shop!
For anyone who is new to the blog you might be wondering what Poppet is all about, I shall tell you :)



Poppet is a vintage clothing store in the heart of lovey Fitzroy North, Melbourne, Australia. I sell fun vintage and retro clothing for guys and gals! I source my stock locally and from around the globe, and I like to think there is something for everyone (unless you hate vintage...but that's just crazy!)





This year I also started creating a new clothing line. Designed and produced by myself, the seasonal collections are vintage inspired and super cute. Fun frocks for fun people! Currently they are stocked exclusively at Poppet, but I'm working on getting some online shopping going for all you folks not in Melbourne.





When I'm not busy chatting to my charming customers, I'm hard at work crafting toys, jewellery and accessories to sell.....my favourite has to be the crochet fruit & veg necklaces, just look how happy they are! (except the carrot, he looks vaguely evil)


So that's Poppet, if you're in Melbourne come for a visit
123 Scotchmer Street, Fitzroy North
thurs-sun 10.30-5
or if you have any questions send me an email julesmusgrove@gmail.com



Panorama fun times! i totally got inspired by seeing trish hunter finds great panoramas of her house.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the carrots name Hooch? Cos he looks crazy... but cute.

Poppet said...

haha hooch is crazy!

ToriMori said...

Oooooo, it's good to see you have more of those adorable blue shorts in, they will be perfect in this weather! and the adorable sail-boat skirts, too cute!

trishhunterfinds said...

Yay for Panoramas!! I had so much fun! Yours turned out fabulously!
:):) And your line is looking so full and colourful :)

Dagmar Rousset said...

An evil carrot - hahahaha!
Your new range is just so cute. I'll so be in soon Jules!
(ps I hope you read Russian!)

Pony said...

aw, how gorgeous it all looks! i won't be in melbourne for a month or two, but will try to visit when i'm down there!

x

Poppet said...

torimori: yeah! pleanty of shorts and skirts for all :)

trishhunterfinds: thanks! i now want to panorama-rise everything..hehe

anon: hmmm, me no understand...but i'll assume it says something lovely :)

dagmarrousset: thanks, i'm gonna come to your new shop super soon too...so excited!

pony: yay, definatly come for a visit when your in melbourne...fun!

Hannah said...

Hopefully you'll ship some of that poppet goodness overseas!

Nicky said...

Ooh, I like like the set up! Wish I could browse the store... but not likely from here in Sunny Southern California!!! It looks wonderful, Cheers!