Tuesday, December 8, 2009

hoot hoot!

Well crazy ol' Melbourne is at it again! It was cold, grey and rainy...not at all summery like it should be. I however love these sort of days, because it's perfect for crafting. Hoopla



I made these guys today, adorable right? these owls have been a Poppet favourite since I opened nearly 3 years ago, and I don't think I'll ever get sick of making them. My favourite part is when you put the eyes on and they completely come to life (not literally...that would be awesome though....i would have so many animal friends)
Poppet will be at the Craft Hatch market on Saturday (I'll be workin in the shop, so I'll be sending my minions...aka my lovely sisters....to the market to sell my wares, yippie) you should go have a look!

2 comments:

trishhunterfinds said...

BESTTT! :)

ren said...

Oh my! So cute...I'm telling my sister about Poppet so we can visit asap!