Monday, November 16, 2009

Sneak Peak!

Hey Folks!
Well it's been all a-go-go at Poppet HQ lately, I've been madly designing, drafting and sewing up some gorgeous pieces for the summer line. It's gonna be fun and bright and oh so nice :)
I was going to keep it all secret until the launch party next month (stay tuned because it'll be a swell night out!) but when I created this little number I got so excited I just had to show you all.



Ta Da! It's a plaid play-suit! Hurrah!

In other news I got a new laptop last week. Yay.
For the last few months I have been using a frankenstein like desktop cooked up by my buddy from discarded computer scraps found on the side of the road. Now this was all well and good (free things always tend to impress me) but when my day to day computing had to occur off a live ubuntu CD (vaguely broken mind you) and accessing my files meant going into the terminal and typing crazy commands, I felt like I was turning into a nerd o' the computer variety and that just didn't sit right with me......I like my nerdiness to be of the crafty and board gamey variety.
So anyways my new laptop is super. I can do work all day long and into the night, so that means more blog posts for you to read!

3 comments:

trishhunterfinds said...

UM FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done!!
I can't wait to see more :)
And hooray for new computers! Must be SUCH a relief!

Poppet said...

thanks trish, you're very nice!
yeah it's great having a computer, and laptops are super fun (he hasn't left my side...or lap...since i got him)

also congrats on your online shop, it's looking great. so many pretty things to tempt me...your descriptions are fun!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!