Sunday, November 1, 2009

I like you

A few weeks ago I was the lucky winner of this beautiful pocket watch from 'I like you' I never win anything so this was such a delightful treat :)





If you aren't familiar with the 'I like you' shop in Fitzroy you defiantly should check it out. It is such a cute store filled with lots of beautiful things. And they now have an online shop too for people not in the wonderful city of Melbourne.
They also have a fun blog and every week they do a giveaway....so if you wanna win something lovely head over to the blog.... because you gotta be in it to win!

Hurrah......I've been having so much fun wearing it, telling the time has never been more fun!
Thanks 'I like you'.....i really do like you!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I'm jealous! What a score! Thanks for the point in their direction :)