Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Go-Go Fun!

Wowzers.....I just got back from my very first Go-Go dance class and it was the greatest fun the world has ever seen!.
It is run by Anna of Anna's go-go Academy, and she is one super lady. She creates such a fun and exciting atmosphere, and the dances she concocts are incredible. We did a whole heap of different dances to some amazing songs and the hour just flew by (i was however super exhausted by the end)


(image from anna's go-go academy website)

So if you want to try something new, I would defiantly go to go-go! Maybe I'll see you there next week. Yay!

4 comments:

Polka Dot Rabbit said...

oooh I'd love to give it a go! Not very fit though...

Poppet said...

yeah you should totally come! I'm not very fit either but it is so much fun!

trishhunterfinds said...

I need to go! Aargh! I'm nervous just thinking about it!

i like you said...

i'm going to try it next week. maybe i'll see you there! oh, and I can't wait to go to your store party! ^_^ xx