Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sweet lovers love the Spring

Well, It's officially spring, and I couldn't be happier!
The sun's been shining, the birds have been singing and flowers have been popping up all over the place.
And I've been a busy bee working on my newest creations.





Handmade floral headbands!
I think they are the perfect spring time accessory...sweet, charming and fun!
Available in a variety of colours and fabrics, these lil' beauties are a bargain at $30
(and i love to custom make...so if you want something super special drop me a line)

So pop into Poppet and pick one up....it will be sure to brighten your day (and with Melbourne's bad habit of lingering winters, this might be just the colourful pick-me-up you need for when the weather undoubtedly turns sour!)

5 comments:

Lemondrop Marie said...

Very cute! Love the vintage color of the second photo roses.

harbourmaster said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! Damn glasses preventing me from wearing cute headbands...

Bucca said...

Cute :) I've been to your shop before but I've just found your blog today!

Poppet said...

lemondrop marie: thanks, i love that colour too :)

harbourmaster: but you get the joy of wearing amazing glasses and looking awesome in them! ps. i'm making some rose hair clips and barrettes as well!

bucca: yay, next time you pop in introduce yourself...i'm always keen for a chat :)

lazyfun said...

ace of base