Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Large Artist Studio Available!

Poppet Studios has a lovely big space available for an artist or crafter!







The room is 16sqM and is bright and airy with a large window and has been freshly painted. It would suit an artist, craftsperson, dressmaker, designer or anyone else looking for a creative work-space in the heart of bustling North Fitzroy.
There is also a kitchenette, bathroom, outdoor courtyard, ping pong table and piano...what more could you need! Also, my lovely dog Tilda has full run of the property, so you must like hounds :)
Rent is $100pw including bills, and wireless Internet is available on request.
If you are interested, please email me at julesmusgrove@gmail.com and tell me a bit about yourself and what you do!

Yay...hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

petapledger said...

*sigh* I wish I could use this room as my studio!!

a cat of impossible colour said...

If I lived in Melbourne, I would so steal this to use as a writing room! :)