Friday, May 8, 2009

To market I go

Tomorrow from 11-4 I'll be manning my stall at the Craft Hatch market.
For those of you who haven't been before it is a monthly market organised by the wonderful Craft Victoria. There will be some amazing designers and makers selling there wares in the charming surrounds of the City Library. I've been busy making lots more softies and crochet necklaces as well as some new and exciting designs.




So come along and have a look
11-4 Saturday 9th May
City Library
253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne

2 comments:

kat veronika. said...

oh my gosh. those crocheted fruits are adorable.
i just looked at the date and realised that its wayyyy past the date of the craft fair.

Super Kawaii Mama said...

Jules, those little fruits are adorable! Do you sell them on Etsy too?