Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jeans



Check out these new jeans I found for the shop. They are amazing and super 70's and I love them, but as you can probably tell by the photos they are a smidge to small (breathing would become an issue) so I'm putting them in the shop for someone special to snap up! get in quick.


Also, check me out on Melbourne Street Fashion!
It was taken by the lovely Fashion Hayley on the day of the blogger party.
I always go incredibly awkward when someone is taking my photo....I swear I don't slouch like that all the time! but it was fun to see my pretty new dress on the internets :)

2 comments:

Miss Addict said...

They are really rather nice.. which is suprising cause I hate high waisted jeans as a rule(they make me look like I have no torso)

Good Find. Im sure they will go to a loving home :)

EmilyKate said...

Ooooooooh, they're fab! I like the plait detailing at the waist.