Saturday, May 2, 2009

Does Not Compute

Hey Folks!
Sorry about the lack of posts lately.....I know I promised you pictures of my lovely new stock, but alas, my computer has died.


His name is Percy and I bought him in November 2004. He was (and still is) the fanciest thing I have ever owned and I have loved him with all my heart for the last four and a half years (except when an assignment was due and I'd been up all night running on cola and chocolate and he would choose that very moment to go bananas and stop working in any number of ways....i truly hated him then) We have shared some great times together and when it comes to saying the final goodbye it will be a dark moment in the Poppet household (there is a slight chance of a resurrection but I'm trying not to get my hopes up)
In other news I have been a busy beaver this week making a new outfit to wear to an upcoming special event. It's been really fun sewing something just for me... but it's turned out so cute I think I'm going to have to make some for the shop :)

5 comments:

trishhunterfinds said...

Oh I knew my mac was coming up to it's time to go too, so I bought my new macbook just in time.
What's your special event??
Mines tomorrow eep!
Looking forward to seeing your outfit

Trish

Vintage Verve said...

oooh.. I want to see your outfit. Photos paleeze!

xx VV

P.S. I'm sorry about your puter issues.

Poppet said...

hey trish....what a coincidence....my special event is tomorrow too!

vintage verve....pictures are a comin' next week but maybe you'll get to see it before then

I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that I will soon be a boring old PC user....waaa

trishhunterfinds said...

Oh dear! Don't succumb!
It's not much more to buy a mac!
And if you go to Apple.com.au there's a secrion for 'referbished macs' I buy all my ipods and stuff from there because they're so much cheaper and brand new! They were either shop display ones, or were made with a fault and has been fully restored.
I've never had a problem with anything. They all come with applecare warranty, but you save heaps of money!
Food for thought.
Say no to PC.

esme and the lane way said...

Oh no!
BUT I LOVE your dress – you look beautiful! Please can I go on the list for one of those? I do want! :D