Friday, May 22, 2009

Capes & Cupcakes

Today I had a lovely day in the shop!
Firstly...my best friend is visiting for a few days, which is always super fun! We play games, eat delicious food and watch TV shows that we both love and talk about the good old days....it's great.
Secondly....a wonderful friend popped into the shop and gave me the most amazing cape in the world. I've been wanting a new cape for a while now and this one is perfect. It is made from lovely soft mohair woven in Scotland, and is a charming combination of browns and greens which is well suited to the pretty autumnal colours in Melbourne at the moment. Thanks so much Maria...I love it :)



Thirdly....my Granny and aunty came into the shop for afternoon tea. I made cupcakes (pink of course!) and they brought the most delicious little cakes and macaroons. What fun!



It was a really fun day. I hope the weekend ahead will be just as exciting.

5 comments:

ToriMori said...

yay.. macaroon snap.. love it! x

Banana Smoothies for Strawberry Sundays said...

Oooooh YUMMMMMO! that has just inspired me to make some yummy baked goods today on my day off work...thanks! :)They look delectable.

esme and the lane way said...

Wow, it all is perfect :)

M said...

Cape is adorable, cakes looks delicious.

danielledelamont said...

Lovely cape, very english countryside :)