Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jumpers


There is nothing like a nice fine wool vintage jumper to brighten up an Autumn outfit, and I've got lots of lovely new ones in-store right now. These are four of my favourites at the moment :)



They would all look great with a pleated plaid skirt, tights and heals for a cute 60's office girl look. Or try them with skinny jeans and a ponytail with a ribbon for more of a casual girl next door style.
I've got lots of new stock going out this week and next, so I'll keep you posted with pictures of my favourite pieces.

3 comments:

angelaseeangelablog said...

aw how very cute! The mint green one is my fav. Oh how I love that colour
XXASAB

diamondsinchampagne said...

The second one is my fav, such a cute collar!

Ben said...

I like the girl in the photos. Super-stylin'