Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tally me Banana

The banana's are back!



Back by popular demand I've been making some more 'Tasty Treat' crochet necklaces, and it seems that the Banana is defiantly the flavor of choice!
Made with two tones of yellow wool, black beads for eyes and an embroidered smile these guys are too cute!
Just look how excited and happy he is to be coming out of his peel.
For anyone out there who is allergic to banana's, there is also pears, carrots, apples, strawberries and pineapples
(or have you're favourite fruit or veggie custom made)
Yum Yum



In other news I had a stall at the Craft Hatch market today.
It was a bit of a rainy day for it but I met some lovely new people and got to catch up with some people from previous markets.
It was a really fun day...but the customers practically demolished my squirrel and bunny population so I better get back to work :)

1 comment:

trishhunterfinds said...

Oh what sweeties!! I want them all!
The banana boat song was a childhood song for me, when ever we drove to Melbourne, we'd sing it so so loud
"DAYYYYYY - O"
Silly, but oh so fun.