Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sale!

The Poppet sale has been going for 2 weeks now and people have happily been snapping up bargains left, right and center. The sale was due to end today, but being the generous lass that I am, I've decided to extend it by one more week.

You have till Sunday the 29th to come into Poppet for

20-50% off all vintage clothing (yes: all!)

Meanwhile....I've been having a lovely weekend filled with cola and cupcakes and visits from buddies. I'm also working on some new crafty treasures that I hope to have done by wednesday (and hopefully I'll also have my etsy store up and running by the end of next week. So people that can't come into Poppet in person can stop by on the intranets! yippie)

4 comments:

Vintage Verve said...

Sounds like too good an opportunity to pass up!

Can't wait for your etsy store :)

trishhunterfinds said...

I hope to come by tomorrow and meet you and your pretty store!!
Oh I hope my plans work out.

trishhunterfinds said...

Hello! Twas lovely to meet you yesterday! Thankyou for letting us into your lovely shop! It's left me giddy and 100% more confident that I can do it too. I doubt myself as a future business lady so often, so it was refreshing to see your success! :)

Poppet said...

Trish: it was lovely to meet you too! come back for a visit and chat anytime (and maybe honey-joys, yum)

Vintage verve: hopefully etsy will be up by sunday...but you know how these things go :)