Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wowzers Batman!



I made this necklace last week and I've been loving it so much.
I've worn it pretty much everyday, and its been lots of fun coming up with new outfits to pair it with. I like it with black jeans and a floaty pastel 80's chiffon top for that combo of hard & soft.

It can be worn either long or short because of its extender chain, and i attached a little bit more chain just above the bat with a black bead and a silver star (i think it gives it even more pizazz)

I'm making a few more for the shop....so if you're keen let me know and I'll put you on the list. (There is also a grey bat version)
And they are only $25 dollars. Bargain!



2 comments:

Vintage Verve said...

Cute! Very Adams Family.

Great to hear you had a lovely new year. I look forward to seeing you soon, I need to bring in some of my Vintage dresses for you to look at!

xx

esme and the lane way said...

I do love these!
I've been meaning to make bow-bats out of black cotton to wear as hair bows, and started on a stripy one, but I am sloooooow at this kind of thing.