Friday, January 2, 2009

Back to Business

Hello Folks!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and new years.
I've had a wonderfully restful week off work, but I'm glad to be back and can't wait to see all my favourite regulars again (i missed you guys)

Wowzers.....2009....
I have a great feeling about this year to come and I'll tell you why.
I wasn't in the mood this year for staying out and partying so I went home to hang out with my dog and watch movies (I'm not a loser...it was fun!) and boy am I glad I did because just after the New Year began I was flipping around telly and guess what was just about to start.....
XANADU!



Well, I couldn't believe my luck, one of my favourite movies on telly just when I was getting bored. It must be a sign!
And I think that sign was trying to tell me that this year is going to be great, just like Xanadu, with lots of music, singing, dancing, costume changes, magic and rollerskating.
Yay...what fun it will be!