Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Craft Hatch




Last Saturday I had a stall at the craft hatch market at the city library. It was a lovely day, and a great chance to show off my work in a different setting to the shop. I also met some wonderful crafters and was very impressed with the range and quality of work there.
Here's a few pictures of the items I had for sale. Some of these are still available, so come visit me at Poppet (123 Scotchmer St. Fitzroy North) if you're keen.

Handmade stuffed penguin toys $24


Cameo Necklaces $30


Bunnies $26


Button Bobby Pins $12


Pretty Deer $45

The library was a lovely setting for the market, and I was lucky enough to get the best table next to a huge window overlooking degraves st. So there was lots to look at when things slowed down.
Big thanks to Amy and Katie for visiting and keeping me entertained (boredom was starting to set in toward the end of the day! )

Also...have a look at the beautiful work by Susan of Spin Spin Handmade.
She screen prints her own fabric in great designs then sews it up to make tea-towles and adorable elephant toys. Too cute :)


5 comments:

Amy3000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spin Spin said...

Your stall - too cute. And that deer is so great (have I said that already?!) Lovely to meet you too and will drop by for the next market if you're there!

esme and the lane way said...

I love your stuff! I hope you have some cameos left, because I want to get one on Saturday! :)

a cat of impossible colour said...

Those mustachioed bunnies are so cute! And I love the deer. :D

Katie3000 said...

a mention!